(785) 249-3989" rel="nofollow" class="m-click-phone">Call us now ! Send us an email http://maps.google.com/maps?q=641 SW MORNINGSIDE RD Topeka United States

Back to Top

Let Me Negotiate A Great Price For You!
Call Me Today!
(785) 249-3989
Call Me Today!
(785) 249-3989

"Let me help you make the biggest decision of your life with the least amount of hassle."

WELCOME!  Looking for real estate in the Greater Topeka area? You can find everything the web has to offer right here!!

I offer the services on this site FREE and WITHOUT OBLIGATION. If you plan to buy, I will help you find the best home within your price range and get you there on time. If you plan to sell, I will work together with you to sell your home for the highest price in the shortest amount of time.

My website and realtor.com will make it easy and convenient for you to preview properties and narrow your search--no obligation and pressure to contact me. Of course, I am always available to help you discuss your real estate needs and goals when you are ready.


I am Dedicated to YOU!
Marcia’s Goal
Purchasing or selling a home is possibly the most important decisions you will ever make. Marcia knows that a home represents much more than just a “dwelling” – bricks, walls, or paint. A home represents memories, and the place where you lived and grew or will live and grow with your loved ones. She knows that the choices you make when buying or selling a home are not choices you will make lightly. She will not push you into a decision or neglect you when you need advice about a decision. When it is time to purchase or sell your next home, Marcia would be honoured if you give her 10 percent of your trust and let her earn the remaining 90 percent
Aficion means passion, and an aficionado possesses an abundance of this quality. Marcia Kelly is an aficionado of real estate. “I love meeting people and helping them achieve their real estate dreams with as little hassle as possible”.
Marcia is a fourth-generation real estate agent. Her great-grandfather became a real estate agent in Missouri after fighting in the Civil War. She learned about real estate as a child while playing in her father’s real estate firm and later, as an accountant, while working there. She celebrated with her father, a REALTOR® for 60 years, when he became president of the California Real Estate Association. She learned much about financing while working in the Real Estate and Construction Finance divisions of a large National Bank in San Francisco.
MS, Journalism/Advertising, University of Kansas
International Relations, minor in Economics, University of California

YP Reviews